- She has been working at home for years. He doesn’t allow her to work. How is she going to support her children and herself?
- She has a job, but he has threatened to make problems for her at her workplace so she is afraid she will not have a way to support herself and her children.
- She has a job but her income is small, how is she going to make it? He has repeated often that he will not support her or the children.
- He owns the house and everything else. Where are they going to live?
- She is afraid and thinks: “Will I get affordable housing, transportation, & childcare?”
- She is new in the country; she doesn’t know if financial help is available to her.